January 31, 2010

secret.

Not that I am in high demand, but I would never model. When I was younger (ah the days of youth), random scouts would ask me to come model and it was just never really anything that interested me. Plus, my parents were far too practical than to allow me to be part of such a tainted industry. But I always had a secret desire to model for The North Face.  Not because I want to be famous or feel some need for my face to be plastered everywhere (and I really did outgrow that need to wear logos a long time ago, but North Face products are LEGIT)..but because I would get all of their amazing stuff.  and currently, I would really like one of these... in every color. I am always cold and if I am always wearing their brand anyway, I might as well get paid to do it and score some free booty out of it. Thus this could only be a logical choice. that is all.

No comments: