January 31, 2010

few things that i love more.



There are few things that I can really say that I am obsessed with.  But sports, basketball in particular, definitely make that list.  I have put a lot of effort into analyzing why it is I am such a supporter of the game... in order to be fair, I have tried to put just as much effort into other sports. But no matter how much more I understand the football, baseball (god bless the Cards), etc, I always come back to Basketball. Perhaps it is because I applaud those that have been vertically blessed and utilize it to their advantage. But, no. It is much more than that. The mental and the physical aspects of it are thrilling. Sitting court side and hearing, feeling, smelling all of it so up close and personal was one of the best moments of my life as a spectator.

The other night Scott invited me to barge in on dude night and we got to go to the Jazz v. Kings game. I was not all that excited about the game itself but it turned out to be incredibly fun. 

We had great seats and yes...I was on TV :) Right behind P. Millsap who was kickin' butt and takin' names all night long. 


This week will be a baller week too, Wednesday we're up against Portland again (we better win) and on Saturday Ty and I are going to see the Nuggets!  I am so excited, I have been excited for weeks!


2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous! Now, I have to admit, I'm not a huge sports fanatic, but I love going to the games! Dang girl, you're always doing such fun stuff!

Ty Roney said...

Jazz=Joy