March 2, 2011

now all i need is a mini van and 11 kids.

i feel so utah mormon mom right now... but i did it.  i made my wreath. i went straight to roberts and purchased my supplies.
* 10" foam wreath: $2.65
* 500 of those tiny pleating pins: $2.00
* extra copy of old book: free.

so about an hour and half, 50 needle pricks, 4 swear words and 10 black fingers later...wa la:
we have a vintagy window pane mirror above our love seat in the family room...it fit so well right there.


so it is not perfect. but it took less than 2 hours and $5??  it was kinda fun just listening to music and rolling paper (now i get the marijuana hype).  and i will admit, for my lack of crafting skills and patience, i am pretty pleased with it.

Atlas Shrugged can change your life and your decor. who knew.
mmmm so there ya go. crafty beckie.

4 comments:

angie said...

I am in!!!!!!!!!! When we doing it??

Hillary said...

you are becoming so domestic. And comment on my blog sister.

Mily said...

Your's looks way better than the one I got in the mail! Looks good!

beckie. said...

coming from emily- the domestic goddess herself- wow.