February 3, 2010

wonderful wednesday.

So this is how I currently feel... trust me, this is a vast improvement from how I felt at 6 AM. (and yes, I am aware that i have a very large head)
Today is Wonderful Wednesday. So far, not so wonderful. Oh but it will be. 
* taxes- DONE
* leaving work early
* an afternoon workout
*Plans tonight: Sushi and Jazz game with Jordy beans! (could I really have a better evening?!)

But my reason for this random post is to give you a little advice: you see after yesterday's post about how Wednesdays are always great...I woke up today thinking that it would just happen, by default. FAIL. It has required a lot of work so far... so perhaps my theory on what qualifies a day as being "good" is flawed... 
But in effort to improve my day, I thought of things to smile/laugh about:

* half the men in my office are wearing pink or purple...they look gay.
* I am wearing running socks... with dress shoes...but no one knows.
* I ate Ramen, for the first time in years maybe, i liked it.
* an old man farted in the stairwell...but it was one of those little, funny toots.
*the color of my nail polish looks like sand...
*my boss told me that he used to be fat

and the winner:
I broke the fax machine.