March 15, 2012

sugar fix.

sometimes (or all the time) i just want some candy. but with my phobia of rotten teeth and my recent extra efforts at the gym, i have been trying to cut back. and my little friends have been helping. meet my friends.
i only eat a few at time and they have a lot of health benefits but plenty of sweetness to meet my needs.
i highly recommend them. plus they are very reasonably priced.  speaking of reasonably priced little pieces of goodness, i have also recently purchased this:
organic chia seeds. they really do not taste bad, they are loaded with omega 3s and add a lot natural, healthy energy especially for endurance training. i have yet to really get use of it because it has only been a day, but every review raves about it and in born to run, the ultra marathoners lived off of it... so if it can help them run 100 miles, i am sure it can help me run 5. 




No comments: